Friday 17 June 2011

Feelings

Yes I'm back.

While I was in the plane watching the beautiful landscapes of my country and looking at the shapes of my city I felt really happy and thought to myself: "if everyone (including the people in my country) could spend some time away from the country and comeback after a while I guess they could have another mentality and try to preserve this".  The stress and the little-minor issues that people have in their day-to-day lives keeps them way from giving the exact value to our country. 

For me it's just for 1 month but feels good to spend some time with my family and my friends here. And to eat my mom's food! I don't cook badly (from what family says) but it's not the same coming home and seating in the dinner table with all the family together.

However I have to organize myself because time is going to fly. I have 2 chapters of my dissertation to finish in this month while take some time to see each one of my loved ones.

"There is nothing like returning to a place that reminds unchanged to find the ways you yourself have altered" Nelson Mandela (1994)





0 messages: