Wednesday 13 June 2012

S.P.L

As for my S.P.L - sports part of life - I've decided to put a hold on my triathlon training last December. I've not stopped training completely but I was training just to be fit and healthy.

Since we are in the middle of the triathlon season in Portugal I've decided that I'll give more time to my bike training, my weakest part. My biggest goal for this year is to participate in the SkyRoad Grand Fondo in October (http://www.skyroad-grandfondo.com/index.php/pt/) and do some other smaller cycling and running events.

I'm going to save some money to buy a Powermeter (so I can train properly) and some competition wheels.

I'm now really proud to be part of this awesome project and in a team of champions: Charity Multisport

"The "Charity Multisport" is a voluntary organization, non-profitable, consisting of a multidisciplinary team focused on the sport of Triathlon, intended to meet the conditions to support the most disadvantaged communities, particularly in supporting young children and families in need through the implementation of a social project for charity called "3Hope, health, food and education" as well as supporting other projects existing external entities.


Internationally, our goal will be to travel the world, competing in the toughest endurance events in order to raise awareness and demonstrate that no obstacle is impossible. Our athletes are examples of strength, endurance and adaptability to the adversities of life, inspiring the community to achieve the same."

But my future continues uncertain. 1 more week to know!

0 messages: